Las Cruces, New Mexico, Employment Law Attorneys: Attentive to Your Legal Needs
At Almanzar & Youngers, P.A., in Las Cruces, New Mexico, we focus on the following areas of practice:
- Car accidents — Injuries suffered in a car, motorcycle, bicycle or truck accident not only affect you, but also those who are close to you. We address everyone’s needs and concerns while holding the negligent parties accountable.
- Premises liability — At Almanzar & Youngers, P.A., we represent clients injured on residential, commercial and public property. We marshal the law and evidence to best establish your premises liability case.
- Animal bites — Dog owners have a responsibility to control their pet at all times. When they fail, you could be injured. We will handle all aspects of your animal attack case while you recover.
- Wrongful death — The emotional impact of losing a loved one in an accident can be overwhelming. We help the survivors by holding responsible parties accountable.
- Insurance claims disputes — We represent clients seriously injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Our attorneys also aggressively advocate for our clients when an insurance company denies a legitimate claim.
- Employment law — Our Las Cruces, New Mexico, employment law attorneys handle cases involving discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage and overtime claims, and violations of state and federal laws governing employment. Experience representing employees in some cases and employers in others provides us unique insight in handling these complex cases.
- Workers' compensation — If you are injured on the job or while performing work-related duties, contact us immediately. We can help even if your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance.
- Construction and work accidents — We handle construction and work-related accidents, including falls, defective scaffolding, equipment failure and chemical explosions. We can pursue third-party negligence claims as well.
- Civil rights — Violations of your constitutionally protected rights require that you retain a seasoned civil rights attorney. We diligently defend our clients who have been treated unjustly by law enforcement or employers.
- Sexual abuse — Sexual abuse can occur within families, churches, schools, community organizations or jails. We hold those individuals in a position of authority accountable when they violate a relationship of trust.
Contact Us for Doña Ana County and Elsewhere in New Mexico, Wrongful Death Lawyers
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us by telephone or e-mail. We provide free consultations in most cases.