New Mexico Attorneys

Providing Caring And Competent Representation For Over 25 Years

New Mexico Attorneys Protecting Your Civil Rights

If an employer or a member of law enforcement has violated your civil rights, contact Almanzar & Youngers, P.A. With offices in Las Cruces and Santa Fe, our civil rights attorneys represent clients throughout New Mexico.

It is a sad fact of life. Those in a position of authority sometimes violate constitutionally protected rights. You need an advocate to stand up for you in a civil rightssexual harassment or police misconduct claim. Contact us at 505-933-8480 and tell us about your case.

Do Not Ignore a Violation of Your Civil Rights

Employers sometimes engage in sexual harassment, retaliation and discrimination. Police officers have been known to act overzealous and overlook the laws they are sworn to protect. When that happens, civil rights are violated. While you may feel intimidated in going up against a large company or law enforcement entity, we will help you even the odds.

We Get to the Facts of a Civil Rights Claim

At Almanzar & Youngers, P.A., we will immediately assess the facts of your case. If we identify sexual harassment or discrimination in your place of employment, we will move forward with a civil rights violation claim. If a law enforcement official engaged in misconduct or police brutality, we will strive to hold him or her accountable. If the government abuses its power and violates your rights, causing you injury, we know how to hold offenders accountable.

Seasoned Attorneys Protecting Your Civil Rights

Whether you are at your place of employment or sitting in a jail cell, you could be victimized by civil rights violations. Not all violations are obvious. Some are more subtle. You need an attorney experienced in identifying where a civil rights violation occurred. That is where we come in to help you.

Contact Us

For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding a civil rights, sexual harassment or police misconduct claim, please contact our civil rights attorneys today. You can complete our contact form or call 505-933-8480. We can help.