Advocates for the Injured in Santa Fe and Throughout New Mexico
Youngers Law, provides caring and competent legal representation for clients throughout New Mexico. The experienced trial lawyer and knowledgeable staff have a shared commitment to lifting clients’ burdens and guiding them through difficult and stressful times in life.
Clients receive dedicated advocacy in personal injury, wrongful death, civil rights and employment law. The thread that runs through the entire practice is a commitment to obtaining justice for those who have been wronged. You will work directly with attorney Joleen Youngers, who brings over 30 years of legal experience to your case.
Joleen K. Youngers attorney bio
A Small-Firm, Local Advocate Approach
The firm is centered in Santa Fe, but also maintains a presence in Las Cruces where the firm was originally founded back in 1988. Youngers Law represents clients throughout Santa Fe County, Doña Ana County and statewide.
Don’t be enticed by lawyers from other states who advertise in New Mexico. There is no substitute for a team of local, home-grown professionals who live and work in your community. Joleen and her staff have earned outstanding reputations among judges, lawyers and insurance companies for their diligent work ethic and commitment to clients.
As a small firm, Youngers Law does not take a cookie-cutter approach to clients’ problems. It is not a settlement mill that churns out one case after another. Instead, caseloads are intentionally limited to allow for investing the attention and resources needed to maximize your recovery of damages. Joleen Youngers has a big heart and a compassionate ear. She will take the time to listen your story. She will get to know not only you but also your family. You will be heard.
Fighting for Those Who Have Been Wronged
Youngers Law welcomes all types of injury claims and civil cases. For example, she has successfully handled cases involving, among many more:
- Student athletes who were sexually assaulted at college
- A retiree who suffered organ damage from a botched surgery
- A grieving wife seeking justice for her husband’s fatal accident
- A family that lost two of their loved ones when a truck mowed them down on the Interstate
- A young adult who can’t work because of a disabling bicycle accident
- A family who was assaulted in the parking lot at a bar because of negligent security
- A child who has physical and emotional scars from being mauled by a dog
- A man shot on the doorway of his home without committing a crime or engaging in wrongdoing due to police excessive force and brutality
- A young woman who was sexually harassed and assaulted at her workplace
- Senior employees who lost their job and their careers when they blew the whistle on wrongdoing at the workplace
- A woman who died as a result of medical malpractice in failing to assess her serious health condition when she showed up at the Emergency Room
- A young mother whose little girl was killed when she was a passenger in a car that hit a cow on the roadway
We hold careless drivers, medical providers, trucking companies, property owners, nursing homes, pet owners, police, government entities and other parties accountable for actions or negligence resulting in injury, death or deprivation of civil rights.
Free Consultation for Most Cases · Contact Us Today
To get in touch, call 505-933-8480 (Santa Fe) or 575-636-2057 (Las Cruces). You may also use the online contact form. Youngers Law offers free initial consultations for most types of cases, and handles most cases on a contingent fee basis so you will pay no out-of-pocket costs upfront. For your convenience, evening and weekend appointments are available by request.