Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Santa Fe And All Of New Mexico
Youngers Law is dedicated to seeking justice for injury victims. Attorney Joleen Youngers works diligently to maximize the financial recovery in every case.
She handles personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingent fee basis. This means that you will owe no attorney fees unless she obtains compensation for you.
Types Of Cases That Attorney Youngers Handles
Attorney Youngers and her dedicated staff handle a broad range of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you have been involved in any type of serious traffic accident, Ms. Youngers can help. She is experienced in dealing with the complicated insurance issues that can arise. She also handles accidents involving trucks and other commercial vehicles.
- Premises liability: Have you sustained injuries due to a slip-and-fall accident, a dog bite, falling objects, structural collapses or other dangerous conditions on public or private property? If so, you may be entitled to financial recovery. The firm’s lawyer can help you explore your legal options for relief.
- Inadequate security: Hotels, bars, nightclubs, parking garages and other businesses must keep their properties reasonably safe and secure to protect visitors from crime. If you were a victim of a violent crime, robbery, burglary or sexual assault that occurred on a commercial property, then you may have a personal injury claim against the property owner.
- Injuries at Work against Third Parties: Sometimes persons injured at work can be compensated beyond worker’s compensation claims paid by their employers. Sometimes dangers are created by persons other than your employer (third parties) and you can hold those persons accountable. If so, Youngers Law can help.
- Farm and livestock accidents: Unsafe conditions on farms and ranches can lead to catastrophic injuries. Livestock such as cattle and horses are powerful animals that can cause serious injuries to those around them. They can also cause serious accidents on the roadway. If you were injured in a farm, ranch or livestock accident, attorney Youngers and her team can help.
- Sexual abuse: The firm provides representation in civil lawsuits for victims of sexual assault, particularly those abused by people in positions of authority, such as supervisors, ministers, therapists, foster parents, teachers and coaches.
- Elder abuse: Ms. Youngers protects the rights of elders who were victims of physical abuse or neglect, particularly those in nursing homes and senior care facilities.
- Civil Rights: All too often those who are hired to serve and protect end up hurting rather than helping, resulting in injury and even death. Youngers Law is experienced in getting justice for victims of excessive force and police misconduct.
- Wrongful death: The firm provides caring, compassionate representation for those who have tragically lost loved ones due to the negligence or recklessness of others.
Contact A Knowledgeable Car Accident Attorney – Serving Santa Fe And The Entire State
To arrange a free consultation and meet directly with attorney Youngers, call 505-933-8480 or 575-636-2057. You can also contact the firm online. Youngers Law offers evening and weekend appointments by request.
Based in Las Cruces and Santa Fe, the firm’s personal injury lawyer serves clients throughout New Mexico.